Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Summer List

You know those Summer To-do Lists? Those bucket lists? Well, I have one too! Except, it's for the books I need/want to read.

  1. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Why? This book has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of years, and every time I pick it up, I put it back down. This time? No! I'm reading this book.
  2. The Shining by Stephen King. Who doesn't want a little bit of horror during the summer? Once there's a stormy night... here we go.
  3. 1984 by George Orwell. A dystopian novel. I just want to read it to compare it to the dystopian novels that are written today. It seems as if our expectations for the future are falling rapidly.
  4. Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder. Maybe it will expand my way of thinking about the world. 
So, these are all the books I can think of on the spot, but I'm sure there are more books to come!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I've read To Kill A Mockingbird, but I think I'm going to have to re-read it so that I can read the sequel that's coming out! I've heard great things about 1984, so hopefully you enjoy it :)

    ~Erika @ Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!