Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March TBR

Hi everyone! It's March now (yeah, I know... this post is a bit late) but it's time for another TBR! Of course, I didn't manage to finish my February TBR... hehe :)

What is on my March TBR?

not a lot of books because of school ;(

1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. I've heard many good reviews about this book and I hope to read it soon! Plus, the cover looks great, doesn't it?









2. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach. This book was recommended to me by a friend and she really enjoyed it. The plot seems interesting, so I might just give it a shot!






3. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab! Yay! I do hope to read it very soon! Kell and Lila! The Londons! YES!









What's coming up in March?

1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare! We've all been waiting for it for months! I mean, look at that cover! Plus, Emma Carstairs is in it! I can't wait to read it! Back into the world of Shadowhunters we go!



2. Half Lost by Sally Green, the last book in the Half Bad trilogy. I'm not ready for the series to end *sobs*.




What is on your TBR for March? Any anticipated releases you're looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. YES, A Gathering of Shadows!!! I cannot wait to get m hands on that. I've heard such good things about Passenger too, but I want to read the author's first series before I read it haha. I can't wait for Lady Midnight! It's been over 2 years since anything Shadowhunter-related came out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The Shadowhunter world has been quiet for a long time! Now, it's time to go back! :)

      Delete

Hi there! I hope you liked my post! I'd love to hear your thoughts, so if you'd like to drop me a little message/comment, that would probably make my day! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!